Double acting air-hydraulic pump with double 4/3 lever distributor hand valve, pressure reducing valves and pressure gauge. Working pressure up to 1000bar -UPM-2V
The UPM-2V air-hydraulic pump is a double-acting pump with double 4/3 lever distributor hand valve, 4 hydraulic outputs, pressure gauge and pressure reducing valves included. Oil flow (l / min) from 2.6 to 0.15, max working pressure 1000 bar.
Main fields of application: industrial tools, clamping systems, automation and complex hydraulic systems.
Pneumohydraulic double valve pump 4/3 D / E CETOP 3 up to 1000bar-UPM 2V: features
- Two-position pedal (forward / hold) lockable in the forward position
- CETOP 3 universal connection
- Double 4/3 steel hand valve assembled on a 4-way control driving block
- Control valves on each distributor
- Ø63mm pressure gauge – 0-1000bar scale installed
- Double-acting cylinder compatibility (single-acting allowed)
- Compact and sturdy construction for heavy duty and long durability
- Easy maintenance
- No air lubricated required
- It works through the normal pneumatic network
- Versatile use in both vertical and horizontal positions
- Vent screw on the lid for tank ventilation during use
- Relief safety valve on the lid
- Maximum oil pressure valve adjustable from the outside to protect the circuit components
- Removable pyrex porthole level indicator for maximum easy refill
- Slots on the base support for easy installation onto the application
- Low noise (75dBa)
- Oil tank capacities (2.4L – 5L – 10L – 20L) for small and large cylinders
Pneumohydraulic double valve pump 4/3 D / E CETOP 3 up to 1000bar-UPM 2V: technical features
For hydraulic systems and equipment which require larger oil capacities, the entire UP Series can be equipped with oversized steel oil tanks (from 5L to 20L).
- P/N 91523042x UPM1002-2V 1000BAR BELL
- P/N 91523010x UPM702-2V 700BAR BELL
- P/N 91523011x UPM502-2V 500BAR BELL
- P/N 915230450 UPM252-2V 250BAR BELL
- Oversize tank
- Fixing plates
- Hose flex
- SEAL KIT UPC/M
All BELL products are designed and manufactured within BELL SRL in via F. De Pisis, 5 – 42124 Reggio Emilia (RE) – Italy, according to the Quality Standards that distinguish the MADE IN ITALY from the Rest of the World.