The HP1000 air-hydraulic pump is a single-acting pedal operated pump with an oil flow rate of 0.1 l/min at 1000bar of working output pressure
Like all the pumps of the HP Series, it is suitable for any hydraulic application which require very high hydraulic output pressures and a moderate and controllable oil flow, to ensure the best precision during the operations.
Suitable for use in multiple applications: industrial tools, lifting systems, car repair, clamping systems, hydraulic equipment (presses, jacks, …), tire changers, bead breakers, automotive.
Single acting air-hydraulic pump with pedal operation 1000bar-HP1000: main features
- Operated through pedal
- Unmistakable pedal design with handle for portability
- 3-position pedal operation with spring return (advance, hold and return)
- Single-acting cylinder compatibility (double-acting with optional in-line distributor)
- Compact and sturdy construction for heavy duty and long life
- Easy maintenance
- No air lubricated required
- Connectable to the normal pneumatic network
- Versatile use in both horizontal and vertical positions
- Helical vent screw on the lid for tank ventilation during use
- Preset safety valve on the cover against any overload in the pump
- Externally adjustable oil pressure relief valve against any overload
- Rotating oil port for easy connection to the hydraulic system and improved mobility
- Slots on the base support for easy installation and fixing to the system
- Low noise (80dBa)
- 1.4 L tank capacity for small and large cylinders (other versions available SL 2.5l and XL 4L)
Single-acting air-hydraulic pump with pedal operation 1000bar-HP1000: Technical features
|Max working pressure (bar):||1.000|
|(Double acting through optional valve)|
|Oil tank capacity (L):||1,4|
|Usable oil (L):||1,1|
|Max oil flow at nominal pressure (l/min):||0,1|
|Oil flow unload (l/min):||0,8|
|Oil flow with load (l/min):||0,1|
|Oil ports:||3/8”NPTF (G3/8” – G1/4”)|
|Pneumatic range (bar):||3/9 (10 max)|
|Average air consumption (Nl/min):||400|
For applications or equipments which require large oil capacities, the HP pump can be equipped with large capacity steel oil tanks (2.5 L the SL-type and 4L the XL-type)
Thanks to the choice of making the oversized oil tanks in steel rather than in the same material as the standard 1.4 liter oil tank, any possible oil leaks – from the gasket between the oil tank and the lid – due to an huge and quick return of oil were prevented.
Any other higher oil capacity can be required.
- Pedal protection kit
- Oversized tanks SL / XL
- Delivery valve straight fitting
- Hose Flex
- In line hand valve for double acting cylinders
- SEAL KIT HP1000
All BELL products are designed and manufactured within BELL SRL in via F. De Pisis, 5 – 42124 Reggio Emilia (RE) – Italy, according to the Quality Standards that distinguish the MADE IN ITALY from the Rest of the World.