The lifting cylinders of the T Series are designed for the agricultural and construction vehicles
Among the hydraulic actuators of our production range there is the T Series of plunger lifting cylinders, suitable for agricultural vehicles, earth moving and forklifts.
The hydraulic actuators automate the entire driving process, by minimizing the human interaction with the machine. The hydraulic cylinders supply controlled energy to the driving system, so that the driver can turn the steering wheels through a minimal effort in medium speed conditions. This effort is considerably reduced even when the vehicle is moving slowly or is stationary. The hydraulic power of the actuator ease the mechanical operation of the machine, giving an optimal output in terms of linear, oscillatory or rotary movement.
Single acting lifting plunger cylinder Series T: main features
The T Series of plunger hydraulic cylinders are designed for the agricultural and construction vehicles: tractors, earthmoving vehicles, backhoe loaders, dumpers, wheel loaders, graders, municipal vehicles, forklifts.
Here are the main features:
- Electro-upset stem or from chromed bar friction welded
- Rod guide systems in treated metal or with applied rings
- Cold extruded barrel
- ASTM B117 96h corrosion resistant chrome surface
- Hardened monolithic stem
- Auto-Venting System
- Designed to position sensors
T Series: Plunging lifting cylinders: technical features
- Max working pressure (bar): 100
- Compatibility: single acting
- Working oil temperature (°C) min – 30 – Max std+ 90 – Max avail + 100
- Stem diameter (mm): min 22 – Max 28
- Piston diameter (mm): min 42 – Max 60
- Stroke (mm): max 185
- Weight (kg): from 2,5 to 3,5
Spare parts for plunger hydraulic cylinders
- Seal kit
- Cylinder heads
All BELL products are designed and manufactured within BELL SRL in via F. De Pisis, 5 – 42124 Reggio Emilia (RE) – Italy, according to the Quality Standards that distinguish the MADE IN ITALY from the Rest of the World.