63mm diameter with radial and conical connections, BELL analog pressure gauges guarantee maximum precision
We offer analog pressure gauges with a diameter of 63mm designed to detect the pressure of hydraulic oils and fluids. Made of glycerin, they have a stainless steel case and a copper alloy movement.
They guarantee excellent precision in the entire operating temperature range, from -20 ° C up to + 60 ° C. Suitable for hydraulic oils which do not obstruct pressurized systems or ruin the copper alloy parts.
The accuracy class is in accordance with DIN 16 005, the scales are in both bar and psi.
Analog pressure gauges: features
- Diameter (Ø) 63mm
- Compatibility with gases and liquids which don’t obstruct the pressurized systems or affect the alloy parts made of copper
- Stainless steel case
- Sturdy structure
- Resistance to impulses, shocks and vibrations
- Analogue pressure gauge in glycerine bath
- Movement in copper alloy
- Reading range in bar and psi
- Maximum precision
- Working temperatures -20°C +60°C
- Radial/Conical connections
Analog pressure gauges: technical features
|455040020||PRESSURE GAUGE D.63 – 0/1000BAR 1/4″BSPT RADIAL|
|E45100020||PRESSURE GAUGE D.63 – 0/400BAR G1/4|
All BELL products are designed and manufactured within BELL SRL in via F. De Pisis, 5 – 42124 Reggio Emilia (RE) – Italy, according to the Quality Standards that distinguish the MADE IN ITALY from the Rest of the World